I'm bored, so I'm redoing some of my old quizzes that I did a few years ago.
This one was shamelessly stolen from
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
My absolutely favorite one is navy blue.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Um, maybe. He was a pretty good kisser. If only I knew his name...*cough*
4. Do you plan outfits?
Ha, that's funny. No, only on special occasions.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Tired. Upset with humanity. Little bit of anxiety.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
My most recent one was that I was in the Olympics, in the gymnastics section. Which was weird...And then the Olympics turned out to be haunted...?
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope. Haven't even left the house today.
9. What are you craving right now?
Um, not feeling anxious.
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Ain't nobody got time for that.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Just lick it. Who bites their ice cream without getting brain freeze?
15. Do you like your hair?
Yeah, I guess. I wanna dye it this summer so that I don't just have highlights, but my entire hair is purple.
16. Do you like yourself?
Yeah, I think so.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
18. What are you listening to right now?
I'm not listening to anything right now, but I'm watching the Carol Burnett show.
19. Are your parents strict?
Nah, not really. They're pretty lean.
20. Would you go sky diving?
Yeah, sure, why not?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Bleh. No thank you. :/
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes! Quite a few at this point! Mostly at comic-con, or after Broadway plays.
23. Do you rent movies often?
No. I either buy them, or watch them illegally.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
25. How many countries have you visited?
Um, let's see. France, England, Belgium, and the Netherlands. So, 4.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yeah. I haven't done one in a while, but I've done a couple in my day.
27. Ever been on a train?
Of course. Like, once every week (the NYC subway system is a godsend, even though it's also a pain in the ass).
28. Brown or white eggs?
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yep. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
30. Do you use chap stick?
Only if my lips are particularly dry.
31. Do you own a gun?
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yep! My aunt taught me!
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Just my family. We're gonna watch the Tony's.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Yeah, I guess so (now that I think about it).
35. Ever been in love?
No. And possibly never will. And I'm okay with that.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?
I have no idea. I think she's working at her job (ice cream parlor).
37. Ever have cream puffs?
I think so...I just can't remember.
38. Last time you cried?
A few weeks, I think.
39. What was the last question you asked?
??? Who freaking knows?
40. Favorite time of the year?
Winter and summer.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
No, but I'm gonna get one next year. Let's see how much my parents freak out.
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Wow. I actually have no idea what that is. A movie? Show? #clueless
44. Ever walked into a wall?
45. Favorite color?
Silver, gold, blue, purple, etc.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
47. Is your hair curly?
Hmm, more wavy than curly.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
I believe it was the Frozen soundtrack.
49. Do looks matter?
They certainly help, I must admit. I think everybody judges people on their looks the very first time - no matter how many times they claim to just judge on personality. But even if somebody isn't the best looking person out there, if it turns out that they have a great personality and truly understand and love me for me...then of course looks won't matter. I think that's what everyone wants really - a person who you can be utterly comfortable with. Who you can love for the rest of your life, and who can love you for the rest of theirs, no matter what happens.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I would have to love them a lot, they would have to be truly repentant, and it would still take a long time.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No, not really. I don't use my phone a lot.
52. Do you like your life right now?
Yeah, I'm pretty much content.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Not usually. Only if I fall asleep on the couch with it on or something.
54. Can you handle the truth?
Yeah, I prefer the truth to a lie, no matter how much it may hurt.
55. Do you have good vision?
Lol, no. My eyesight sucks.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not often. Usually I only accept calls - not initiate them.
58. The last person you held hands with?
My best friend
59. What are you wearing?
Shorts and an oversized t-shirt.
60.What is your favorite animal?
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?
I don't really have a favorite picture...?
62. Can you hula hoop?
Yep~! I'm actually pretty good, if I do say so myself.
63. Do you have a job?
I have an (unpaid) internship this summer.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Um, I can't remember. Frozen yogurt, I think?
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes...one time I climbed out my bedroom window, but it didn't exactly end well.